NISSAN SKYLINE ER34 RB25DET Pull Type
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R BNR32 RB26DETT 1993/2- Pull Type
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R BCNR33 RB26DETT Pull Type
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R BNR34 RB26DETT Pull Type
NISSAN STAGEA 260RS WGNC34 RB26DETT Pull Type
<<Operating Cylinder Size>>
- OEM : 3/4 inch (19.055mm)
- NISMO : 13/16 inch (20.54mm)
・ Copper seal washer required (Genuine Nissan part 46237-A4600)
・ Because the cylinder stroke volume is decreased when using the big operating cylinder, adjust the stroke as needed:
- 1. Before removing the standard operating cylinder, ensure that air does not enter by clamping the hose securely with a hose clamp.
- 2. Fill the big operating cylinder to be installed with brake fluid, and connect it to the hose after bleeding air from it.
- 3. Even after carefully completing steps 1 and 2, some air may be present. Air in the hose will change the pedal stroke and clutch feeling. It is difficult to remove air from wide diameter hose and pipes such as the U pipe, so be sure to eliminate air completely.
- 4. Vacuum pressure is the easiest way to accomplish step 3
(use the U-pipe eliminator adaptor which comes with the Nismo Clutch Hose).
GTR R32 R33 R34