Our Prices fluctuate based on the USD to JPY conversion rate. Purchase prices will not be adjusted after your order is placed. We do not provide price adjustments. Thank you for your understanding!
- SKYLINE GT-R BNR32
- SKYLINE GT-R BCNR33
- SKYLINE GT-R BNR34
- Collector volume: 4.1 liter (genuine = 3.4 liter)
- Intake pipe length: 73.8mm (genuine = 48.5mm)
- Intake pipe diameter: tapered from 43 to 45 (genuine = 45)
- Material: cast aluminum
- Intake temperature difference at the entrance of turbochargers is improved averaging 18% in the 2, 400 to 7, 600 rpm range.
- At 4, 800 to 7, 600 rpm, power output is increased by an average of 1.8%, while fuel economy is improved averaging 0.4%.
- This product cannot be installed with the engine mounted.
- Installation of this product will change the characteristics of the engine, necessitating adjustment of the engine control unit. Failure to do so very likely will result in damage to the engine.
- The engine improvement figures shown above are based on internal company testing. The actual level of improvement will depend on the engine specifications, conditions of air-fuel mixture and ignition timing, weather, and the precision of measurement.
- This product cannot be used with single, large-diameter throttle chambers.
- There is a flat surface for the place where the AAC valve is mounted. It's NOT a dent.
box size: 25.98"x9.25"x7.87" / 16lbs